- Workshop topic: Advanced Component Patterns & Techniques in Angular
We will learn how to build a reusable, extendable, dynamic component in Angular through a series of hands-on exercises based on practical, real-world use cases.
We will learn how to leverage Angular's rich directives API as well as best practices.
- When: Sunday, March 22nd, 9:00 - 16:30
- Where: Microsoft Reactor, Dubnov 7, Tel Aviv
- Preparations: Bring your laptop. Lunch, drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Registration: Apply by filling out this registration form and wait for our confirmation by email (will be sent by March 10th). Make sure to check your spam / promotions folders...
- Application deadline: March 8th
- More Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the workshop
Who is it for?
ngGirls Pro is a series of workshops for women who have some knowledge and experience in Angular. If you've been working on an Angular application, whether for work or as a hobby, this workshop is for you. We will host presenters who are experts in their field and are keen to teach. During the workshop we'll be happy to have you helping other participants - if you feel comfortable!